While hearing loss can affect anyone at any age, age-related hearing loss is one of the most common conditions among adults 65+ and can have significant impact on quality of life. Take the quick online hearing screening below to see how your hearing measures up.
How to Prepare for the Free Online Hearing Screening:
- Go somewhere quiet with little to no background noise.
- Consider wearing headphones to screen your hearing in each ear.
- If you wear hearing aids, it is recommended that you remove them during the screening.
- Remember, you can press replay if you get distracted and miss one of the numbers or words.
- After the screening, don't forget to give us consent so we can process your personal data and send you the results.